Monday, March 14, 2005

Just another Manic Monday

Boy, it sure is hard to get back in the groove after even a short vacation. Since it was Spring Break here, I went home last Thursday- Sunday for a little R & R. It was nice to chill with the fam and eat lots of good food, but now it's back to reality. This week is going to be busy too since it's advising time. Basically, the next 3 weeks are going to be crazy but at least I won't be bored.

In entertainment news, Mario has left American Idol due to personal reasons. It's too bad because I thought he had a real chance of winning the whole thing. However, I admire him for giving up his dream and realizing that family comes first. He has a good shot of becoming a pop star anyway. On a brighter note, Michael Buble' is going to perform in Indianapolis on May 21 and I had already planned on going home that weekend anyway. Tickets go on sale tomorrow and I can't wait! To quote the Pointer Sisters, "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it."

No comments: