Friday, May 04, 2007

Call Me Irresponsible

That is not only what I have been lately regarding this blog, but also the title of Michael Buble's new album that came out this week (in the words of Emeril, run-don't walk-to the store to get yourself a few hundred copies). Anyway, I have so much to catch you up on. I have actually tried to log in a few times to update you on my la vida loca but was locked out of this account until today. Anyway, I was a traveling fool during the month of April. I was lucky enough to go with the U of M baseball team on TWO road trips (one to New Orleans and another to exotic Cape Girardeau, MO) in which my overall record is 4-1. It was a lot of fun and I actually did get to provide a little academic assistance to some of the guys.

This past weekend, I went to Savannah, GA for my cousin Chrissy's wedding. I had an absolute blast! Savannah is a beautiful city-if you have the means, I highly recommend visiting "the Lady of the South". It was great to hang out with my sister, her BFF, and the parentals. I also got to spend some quality time with my aunt, uncle, and even a little bit with the bride. Her wedding was awesome-great food, gorgeous scenery, and oh yeah, an open bar! I also got some quality flirting in with-you might want to sit down for this-a Cardinals fan. Yes, a good time was had by all. :)

This coming weekend is the Beale Street Music Fest, a 3-game baseball series vs. UCF, and graduation weekend all rolled into one. It could get crazy here in Memphis. Take care and have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And just how much were you drinking to flirt with a Cardinals fan? I need details my friend!